We appreciate your visit on our website. To protect your privacy and your personal data is important to us.
On this page we explain how such information provided by you is used.
- Access data and hosting
- You can visit our websites without giving any personal information. Each time a web page is called, the web server merely automatically stores a so-called server log file, which, for example, contains the name of the requested file, your IP address, the date and time of the retrieval, the amount of data transferred and the requesting provider (access data), and documents the retrieval. The access data is evaluated exclusively for the purpose of ensuring a trouble-free operation of the site as well as the improvement of our offer. In accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO the preservation of our legitimate interests, which predominate in the context of a weighing up of interests in a correct presentation of our offer. All access data will be deleted no later than seven days after the end of your page visit.
- Hosting services by a third party
- In the context of a processing on our behalf, a third party provider provides the services for hosting and displaying the website. This serves to safeguard our legitimate interests, which are predominantly justified in the interests of weighing up our interests, in order to correctly present our offer. All data collected as part of the use of this website as described below will be processed on its servers. Processing on other servers takes place only in the frame explained here. This service provider is located within a country of the European Union or the European Economic Area.
- Data collection and usage
- We collect personal information if you voluntarily provide it to us as part of contacting us (for example, by contact form or e-mail). Obligatory fields are marked as such, since in these cases we need the data for contract execution, or to process your contact and you can not send the contact without their specification. Which data are collected, can be seen from the respective input forms. We use the data communicated by you in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO for contract handling and processing of your inquiries. After completion of the contract or the request, your data for further processing are restricted and deleted after expiry of the tax and commercial retention periods, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to further data use, the statutory is permitted and about which we inform you in this statement.
- Contact and your rights
- As the person concerned, you have the following rights:
- according to Art. 15 DSGVO, the right to demand information on the personal data processed by us in the scope specified therein;
- according to Art. 16 DSGVO the right to demand without delay the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
- according to Art. 17 DSGVO the right to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless further processing
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to fulfill a legal obligation;
- for reasons of public interest or
- to assert, exercise or defend legal claims
- according to Art. 18 DSGVO the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as
- the accuracy of the data is disputed by you;
- the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion;
- we no longer need the data, but you need it for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or
- you filed an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- according to Art. 20 DSGVO the right to receive your personal data, which you have provided us, in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
- according to Art. 77 DSGVO the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
- Data transfer
- For fulfillment of the contract pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO we pass on your data to shipping companies commissioned with the delivery, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of ordered goods.
- Data protection commissioner
- If you have any questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data, information, correction, blocking or deletion of data as well as the revocation of any given consent or objection to a particular use of data, please contact our company
Data protection commissioner
Langenharmer Weg 223-225
- Right to object
- To the extent that we process personal data as explained above in order to safeguard our legitimate interests, which are predominant in the context of a weighing up of interests, you can object to this processing with effect for the future. If the processing is for the purpose of direct marketing, you can exercise this right at any time as described above. Insofar as the processing takes place for other purposes, you are only entitled to a right of objection if there are reasons that arise from your particular situation. After exercising your right to object, we will not further process your personal data for these purposes, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing of the assertion, exercise or defense of Legal claims serves.
This does not apply if the processing is for direct marketing purposes. Then we will not process your personal data for this purpose.