Instructions for use
| Tips & tricks
- Put the washball into the washing drum
- Add clothes to the drum (separate whites and colours).
Please fill the washing drum max to 70-80% in order for the Roly Poly washball
to unfold its full effect through the necessary freedom of movement.
- Set up the required programme (max. 30 - 40°C)
- Select the ECO mode
- Stubborn stains need to be pre-treated with ox-gall soap
- In case of very hard water use a water softener like vinegar (10%) or lemon essence
- For white laundry use a small quantity of an organic bleaching agent
Please store the washball after each wash in a dry place and expose it to the sun every 2 - 3 weeks. If you have a washing machine with integrated tumble dryer, please remove the washball before tumbling. Please store the Roly Poly washball so that the holes of the cartridge (if included) are facing upwards.